7.30.2014

Baby Dos: 26 Weeks And Counting

Well hi there bumpity bump!!  I've been horrid (that was for you hubs! ha.) about keeping up with my weeks, but thankfully everything has been documented.  So one day....you know with all the free time I have these days....I can update this blog of mine for our blog book.  Side note: that "horrid" word is a word I use all too often for anything and everything and the hubs makes fun of me.  He thinks its funny but obnoxious at the same time.  :)  

So, let's talk about the bump turning 26 weeks.  It can be described as: fast.  This whole pregnancy has been on speed mode and so has the baby's growth.  This week, it's been a great week so far.  Although, I can't really complain about any of the weeks except for two early on where I had a few major headaches which I've never really had.  I've never really been a "headache" kinda person.  So to me they were migraines (which totally weren't, that I know of) because they hurt so bad.  I was O.O.C. (out of commission) for a few hours those days.  But here lately, things have been mucho bueno.

At night its a different story, for some reason I fill up too much on food during dinner that I feel like I'm carrying around 2 tons of water in my front area and I become really uncomfortable.  The hubs says it looks like I should be tipping over.  Ha.  When I feel so full I can't ever lay down for bed.  Ever.  It's just something that I've never been able to do.  Jer, he can lay down and fall asleep after eating a meal.  Not me!  I have to sit up until my food goes down.  Add that fullness with being pregnant and already filled up with a baby equals a little misery right before bedtime.  But that's okay because that's when we get our time to sit in bed, wind down, watch some recorded shows and watch the baby move in my belly!  The best time of day if you ask me.

Sunday, for the first time this pregnancy, I went into full on "nesting" mode.  Things had to get done....and soon.  Luckily Jer was on board, too.  So we sat down got our phones out and made a list of everything that we needed to get fixed/accomplished/diy'd before the baby comes.  What's funny is, most of the things on our list were non-baby stuff.  It was diy'ing things we wanted to do to our house.   Probably because we won't really fix up the nursery until the baby is born since we aren't finding out the gender.  Other than painting walls and setting up the same white crib Boston used.  So we figured, why not work on the rest of the house, first?!

There's one thing about me and pregnancy and that is that I start getting "large and round" about this time.  With Boston I started getting round in the face and feeling heavy along with retaining some water.  The other day I was convinced that my rings weren't going to come off for the remainder of this pregnancy because my fingers had gotten so swollen which I thought would be weird because that meant I would have to sleep and shower with them.  Ha.  Yeah, my mind is weird.  So expect to see chubby cheeks and some round-ness going on with this barely 5 foot frame from here on out.  :)
xo

2 comments:

Fancy at the Farm said...

Oh my goodness girl you are just beautiful! Pregnancy looks so great on you.

Lisa C said...

You look great! Have you tried walking after dinner? That can help the full feeling go away pretty quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...